View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitcattt
In-Game Guild Master

re: Highmaul - Heroic Kargath Bladefist defeated

Well it didn't take too long till the bosses started falling in Highmaul.  Welcoming many new members as well as returning social members, veterans and our current dedicated raiders, we headed in to Normal Highmaul and started smashing through the bosses and now we're 6/7 N and not far from besting Imperator Mar'gok.

This week we easily mauled Kargath Bladefist with our strong tanks Fluff and Grath, working brilliantly together was our heal team consisting of our raid leader Zubo as well as Nano, Aethena, Saerona, Kuaita and Muky  and supported by a crack DPS team including Emagin, Revan, Faalken, Ios, Kit, Lystie, Noobdog, Punnisher, Trailbytes, Blackstabbeth, Firemane, Trazinnias and Zeperdy.

Sensational work guys, a great start to our raids.  Looking forward to many more.

Dyne46

Nice work guys!!! You're not posting pics of you guys downing normal difficulty because its too easy? =) ahhh poor flex difficulty

GDPR#3155206
In-Game Rank 2

re: GDPR#3155206

GDPR#3155206
Kitcattt
In-Game Guild Master

What Bytes said. We've started with Normal so working our way through Normal *is* most definitely progression. Possibly due to the practice people had prior to starting, or they were just too good, the bosses seemed to go down quickly and people were eagerly tripping off to do the trash before the next boss. I even had to call them back to wrangle them for this Heroic screen shot :)

I managed to get a Normal screenie of Imperator which I'll put up shortly when I get a chance. 

:) 

Dyne46

Hehe OK. Love seeing everyone posing for a pic

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Horizon Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: