View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rafahad
In-Game Rank 7

re: The Great Pet Battle Tourney Signup!

The banners have been unfurled, the trumpets sounded and the banns published! The Great Pet Battle Tourney is about to begin!

The rules are simple: the first stage will be round-robin. Each participant will be given a list of his or her worthy foes, and will have two weeks to meet, challenge and (hopefully) conquer their foes. Participants will post the outcome to the Great Tourney Master (Shamankey) at the conclusion of each battle.

(The Great Tourney Master also doubles as the Most Lowly Result Recorder in this case).

Once the first stage has concluded, the top two battlers will be announced, and a time, date and location posted on the forums for all guild members to witness the FINAL CONFRONTATION between these two Pet Masters for the title of Guild Pet Slayer and some neat loot.

If three or more battlers finish stage one with the same number of wins, then tie breaker battles - first pet down - will be held.

We're going to open nominations for two levels of pet battle. In the open bracket, there are no limits on pet levels. This obviously means that people who have level 25 pets will be at a distinct advantage.

We will also take nominations for a level 10 pet battle tourney as well, but this will be contingent on interest.

Have some fun with the battles. Take screenshots or find interesting locations in game to host battles... the lands of Azeroth, and the ruins of Draenor are yours to survey.

Getting involved is simple: just send Shamankey an in-game post to register your interest, and indicate which level (Open or level 10) you would like to participate in. Posts should be received by the end of raid time on Monday 15 July 2013. Battle lists will be posted to each participant soon after that, and further details on the finals and the awards will be posted.

Please contact Shamankey (or any other of the million Mankey alts) if you have any questions, or reply to this post.

Look forward to seeing you all out there beating the stuffing out of each others l'il pets!
Dachicki
In-Game Rank 3

Forum Image

im so in :D

GDPR#3155206
In-Game Rank 2

re: GDPR#3155206

GDPR#3155206
Rafahad
In-Game Rank 7

Horizon Bytes wrote:
Okie dokie Mankey - this is my signup application, I have mixed level pets (so am happy to enter open ... and lvl 10 as needed) Happy

Got you down for both. Although I recommend that you use different loadouts.
Kitcattt
In-Game Guild Master

I'm in too :D I have a few lvl 25 pets so hoping they're the right ones or I can level up all classes by then. I have a few lvl 10 ones as well.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Horizon Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: