View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitcattt
In-Game Guild Master

re: Horizon is recruiting

I went to my first Fight Club the other day and although I was a little late and missed the rules it was freaking awesome, let me tell you all about it! Although before I do that I better tell you about Horizon’s recruiting for 9.2

Have you noticed how all Guild Recruitment messages are the same?

Well ours is different because everything written below about is not a goal, a plan or a hope, but something that we have actually been doing for over 16 years! (We have been around since 2005 and some of those originals are still here)

About us:

• We actually believe the people behind the pixels are the most important thing in the Guild, and that everyone is welcome to enjoy the game in the manner they want to (but not at the expense of anyone else) whether that is being part of the raid team, the mythics groups, guild chat or just plain adventuring.
• We raid twice a week for those interested, and have found a way to get AotC for every raid and will continue to do so. We certainly won’t be the first Guild to get it, but we will not be the last either. We also work towards Keystone Master for those who are interested.
• Although we do have minimum requirements and expectations for our raiders, we strongly believe in helping those that want to help themselves to get there. In fact we love to help everyone in the guild enjoy their game and find ourselves doing +2’s as often as we do higher keys.
• We have a guild bank and a tabard……

Our raid times:

• Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm AEST (ST)
• Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm AEST (ST)

We are looking for players:

• Who read the above and felt it was just the type of place they want to be, and that we are the type of Guildies they want to spend their time with.
• We are looking for ALL roles for our raid team and have vacant spots available. Tanks, Healers, DPS and multispec players. We are interested in raiders that are friendly and have a great attitude to raiding that includes patience, a willingness to learn and a desire to do what it takes to be the best they can be. We value attitude and effort over pure skill.
• We are looking to build not just a raid team but a friendly and tight knit community where everyone gets to enjoy the game in the manner they want.

Apology:
• I am not sure we do have a tabard but I have definitely seen the guild bank. I can get a tabard if you want.

If you are interested, would like more information or even just a a friendly chat please lookout for or contact Kitcatt-Khaz’goroth in game or feel free to add one of us on Battlenet Kitcatt#1621 or Discord Kitcatt#7330, or Ashtism on Battlenet Ash#15280, or Makaylah on Battlenet Mikayla#11476 to express interest in joining or for any questions you may have.

Now about Fight Club …

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Horizon Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: